Monday, November 12, 2012

Hi, My Name Is Fly

I'm driving and blogging.... I don't condone this. I was inspired by Shameless Maya's youtube vids to officially start this blogging thing. I get bored easily and shun what feels like "work" and that's why I've stayed away so long from blogging. I also despise commercial beauty/fashion bloggers. BLAH! Boring. All the carbon copies make me sick. So I promise to be the anti commercial blogger. I'm blogging because I want to be heard, but more importantly, I want to listen.

Things you should know:
I'm controversial
I'm a LEO
I am a Master Thrifter
I don't eat veges
and I'm very impatient

Sincerely Yours, Fly Won

4 comments:

  1. Yes I am here to my friend, Me I do have a blog as well but trying to do as much networking as possible about the shop, thanks for all your help in inspiring me to keep going. thanks Fly Won be blessed. xo Peg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fly Won so happy to see you here my dear , xo xo Peg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyyyyy... I'm a LEO!!!!! Roarrrrr!!!! Glad to have ya! I'm following via GFC! I look forward to seeing your posts!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it 😘. You are indeed a master thifter the best I know.

    Love Tiff

    ReplyDelete